OLEV authorised installers for Home or Workplace EV chargepoint installations.
How and where to charge your electric vehicles (EV) is a key element to ownership.
Forest Electrical can help you establish EV charging at home or at work, whatever the vehicle make or model, with commitment to our usual high standards of customer service and with the added benefit of a government grant contribution to offset the initial cost.
The OLEV grant offers up to 75% of your installation charge, capped at £500 per chargepoint for domestic and workplace (up to x20 chargers) installations.
Supply and installation of a standard home charging point is now available from just £350.00 balance payment (subject to grant eligibility and meeting standard installation criteria)
The grant contribution process varies slightly between Home charging and Workplace charging. Click to find out more about the claims process.
Before purchasing an EV chargepoint you should consider the type of chargepoint(s) you require:
- Wall Mounted unit or Free standing pedestal
- Tethered or untethered (with or without attached cable) – 5m or 8m cable lengths available
- Socket type – typically Type 1 or Type 2 depending on vehicle (adapters are available if you change vehicle in the future)
- Charge rate – Most units now offer a variable charge rate option, allowing standard 3.3kW/16A (for overnight charging or in conjunction with solar PV) or fast charge 7Kw/32A (full charge typically within a few hours-most popular) Alternatively consider superfast charging 22kW/32A 3 phase.
- Additional features – access locks or fobs, payment options for workplace schemes, monitoring and remote management.
Forest Electrical install EV chargepoints produced by major UK manufacturers, you can be assured of quality components and a full 3 year comprehensive warranty.
Rolec Wall pod – cost effective, robust, popular
Zappi by MyEnergi – Seamlessly integrates with solar PV
For more information or to request a survey form, please call our office on 01823 480905 or contact us