Low Energy LED Lighting for Premier UK Manufacturer
Offsite Solutions Ltd are the premier “bathroom pod” manufacturer in the UK, with unparalleled experience in design, manufacture & supply of pre-fitted bathrooms for a wide range of international markets, from the hospitality sector, healthcare & military, to residential and commercial developers. Offsite Solutions manufacture bathrooms to suit all budgets, from cost effective GRP composite units to luxury 5* pods, all at their production facility situated on the Isleport Business Park, Highbridge, Somerset.
Before During After
Factory floor prior to installation Shadow line evident between old & new Bright, clean LED lighting throughout
As an environmentally conscious company, with an existing commercially sized solar panel array on the roof of their premises, Offsite Solutions were keen to explore additional options for reducing carbon emissions, saving money and improving the workplace environment. Forest Electrical Services Ltd conducted a site survey and energy audit, completed a lighting design to suit the task orientated production facility and discussed funding and grant options available.
- Improved Lighting for production plant
- Improved efficiency & savings in electricity consumption
- Improved carbon footprint
- All conducted with minimal disruption to operations
Forest Electrical Services provided our client with a turnkey design & installation LED lighting solution, including survey, audit, design and specification to meet their exacting requirements.
- High level Low-Bay fittings were replaced
- Ageing Fluorescent fittings were stripped out and removed
- 60 x Thorn Hi-Pak 15000ZWD LED fittings were installed throughout
- Switching was re-designed to meet space requirement & improve efficiency
- Turnkey solution with minimal disruption, no downtime
- Anticipated 64% saving in electricity consumption, equating to almost £4000 p/a in electrical and maintenance costs when compared with previously installed fittings.
- Vastly improved average illuminence across the factory floor, designed to suit the workplane height along production rows
- Expected payback within 3 years
- Project eligible for Capital Contribution grant on completion
- 100% year 1 offset under ECA (enhance capital allowances)